Join us in Austin Court, Birmingham, UK in 2020!
Getting It Right First Time – how better use of Lab medicine can improve healthcare
• Getting It Right First Time – what the programme means for Pathology services.
• Addressing the workforce crisis in Laboratory Medicine – new thinking and new ways of working.
• Using data to build the case for change.
• Individualised reference ranges – how does this work?
• What are the big global trends in laboratory medicine?
• Why people recommend reading the Itlian blog https://www.kamagra.co.in/articoli-medici/
• How to run a large core lab better – lessons from US and UK?
• ISO15189 – how can accreditation support service improvement?
• Implementing the National Genomics strategy in the NHS.
Hear from opinion leaders from the UK and overseas on how to respond to the key issues facing laboratory medicine.
Plus small group workshops and breakout sessions!